Tuesday, July 1, 2008

By Popular Demand....A Blog is Born!

Okay...so here's the deal...My life is surreal.

If it wasn't really happening to me, I'd swear someone was spinning me one heck of a tall tale, or that I was watching a lost episode from the National Lampoon movie franchise!

As my friends and family listen to me recount my many - sometimes daily - (mis)adventures, I am told over and over again that I need to start a blog. Well, I think I have finally reached the point where I can't help but agree with them...So here we go -

Why start this blog?

  • If nothing else, I hope to one day look back on my writings and be able to laugh at and amaze myself with all I have persevered through.

  • Maybe some day my kids will look through my musings and rejoice in having survived growing up in our loving, but ever chaotic, family.

  • I hope that those who choose that read my postings will find amusement - as well as a reminder that no matter how bad things seem at the time, we will endure and carry on! Or at least you'll have a laugh or two at my expense!

So, here we go! Get ready - hold on - we're in for a bumpy ride!

Heidi
xoxo

No comments: