Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Countdown to Competition

5 days and counting until Abigail's cheering squad competes at the Pop Warner New England Regionals Cheer Competition.

Two hours of practice tonight, but I think we have finally made all changes we were hoping for. Now it's just a matter of spending the rest of the week cleaning it up and pumping up the girls to do their best!

I'm starting to get nervous (as I do before every competition the girls compete in) and probably won't be getting much sleep the rest of week, replaying the routine over and over in my head, and hoping and praying the girls are able to stick everything. I don't know why I worry so much, they seem to have a knack of hitting the mat and amazing everyone around them!

Let's just hope this is the year they finally make it all the way to Nationals at Disney in a couple of weeks :)

What did I just wish upon myself?? A trip to Disney 2 weeks before Christmas?? I must be crazy!!

No comments: